Our Range of Services
We Care About Our Service To You
North West – Cumbria – West Yorkshire – North East.
If we have not listed your requirements, PLEASE ASK, about your servicing needs, and we will try to help.
Servicing and Repair
We are a CHAS registered company conforming to the highest Health & Safety standards.
Full enhanced CRB checked
We can collect, service and return equipment, at a time convenient to you.
We can store equipment for you, until you need it again.
We can service/and deep clean all equipment.
We can provide a loan hoist in an emergency situation.
We can supply parts, if required – we try to carry a stock of popular items, although this isn’t always possible, but we try our best.
What we can offer:-
- A saving on your current servicing costs. We have saved our customers on average 20%-25% on their annual servicing accounts.
- We provide a complete cost effective service solution for moving & handling equipment, beds, baths, changing tables, standing equipment, walkers, as well as other more specialist equipment.
- We carry a large range of parts on our vans, this enables us to repair, on our 1st visit.
- Our fully trained engineers provide a second to none service.
- We can service your equipment on a date, and time to suit you.
- We can on request service out of hours, including weekends, bank holidays and evenings.
- Full references available on request, from some of our customers.
- Full breakdown certificate on completion of service.
Equipment Sales and Installation
We can provide ceiling track hoists, from design to installation, we promise to deliver solutions that provide value for money, and peace of mind.
We can also provide mobile hoists, changing plinths, shower chairs, and slings.
We offer a sling management programme, using our special piece of equipment, that will place each sling under pressure, in the most venerable areas, we then provide
you with a report on each sling tested. AGAIN OFFERING PEACE OF MIND.
We are now working with Etac/Molift. We are able to offer various types of Glide Sheets, and can offer a free of charge visit to assess/advise the correct product.
Our engineers are trained to service the Molift range of Mobile/ Ceiling Track Hoists. We can also offer free of charge home visits to discuss /advise you on the best design to suit your particular needs, and provide you with drawings, and quotation for overhead hoist installations.
We are pleased to announce we can now provide a range of British manufactured Changing Beds, and Shower Trolleys, by Seers Medical, along with Full Servicing by our trained engineers.
After a lot of research we have found Seers to be a well established Company, manufacturing British made products, at competitive pricing.
Please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Take a look at the products on offer.
- 24 hour postural management – we can offer free of charge assessments for Simple Stuff Works sleep systems
- Free assessments on overhead track hoists/design/quotation
- Advise on provision of slings available
- Advise/demonstrations/quotation of slide sheets
- Free inventory of your items, requiring servicing either under the PUWER, OR LOLER REGULATIONS – advise on the number of servicing required per year
"We offer a professional approach and we CARE about the end user"
I would recommend this company to anyone. They do a fantastic job, and at a time convenient for school so we are not disrupting lessons
Simple Servicing Works is an excellent service, they are reliable, honest and great value
I would have no hesitation in recommending Simple Servicing Works
Red Scar Industrial Estate
Preston, PR2 5NB
Office:- 01772 780986 Mobile:- 07739 343170